- The representative of the leading Marja’iyah in Europe Allamah Sayyid Murtadha Al-Kashmiri celebrated the anniversary of the birth of the three brilliant stars of the Ahlul-Bayt (a.s.) and led Friday prayers in Sweden and Denmark
- • Sayyid al-Kishmiry has inquired why do some Muslims ignore the death memory of Abi Talib (May Allah be satisfied with), the protector and supporter of the Messenger?
• He calls upon the Iraqi people to keep the unity, brotherhood, forgiveness and love in the light of the common religious and human similarities among them, and the commitment to the path of UhlulBait (Peace be upon them) as their behaviour is the basis for the Muslims’ unity everywhere.
• To challenge terrorism and those whose accuse other Muslims of being blasphemers, the number of visitors this year to the shrines of the two Imams (P.B,U.T) in Kadhimiya has jumped up to ten millions.
- Sayyid Kashmiri talks about the goals of the prophetic mission saying:
• The prophetic mission was 14 centuries ago but until now Muslims have not grasped its aims and secrets.
• The prophet mission is a divine blessing for humanity leading to perfection and happiness.
• Among the aims of the prophetic mission is to cleanse and purify the self and develop its virtues
• It is regrettable after so many centuries we see Muslims fragmented, in conflicts and disputes among themselves.
- Allamah Sayyid Kashmiri talks about Isra and Mi'raj [The Night Journey]
· Allah (s.w.t.) gave the Seal of the Prophets Muhammad (s.a.w.w.) characteristics not given to a prophet before him.
· The Holy Qur’an states that man could reach the depths of this endless universe.
· Surahs of Al-Najm [The Star] and Al-Isra [The Night Journey] are clear proofs of the event of Isra and Mi'raj
· Since the beginning, Islam has paid attention to knowledge and men of knowledge.
· In the Holy Qur’an there are approximately 750 verses of facts about the universe and its secrets.
· Young people should revert to the history of the Imams of Alul Bayt (a.s.) and make use of its scientific treasures so they may be enlightened and enlighten others also.
· Reproached those who issue fatwas inciting antagonism, discord and the spread of sectarianism.
- In Sweden, Sayyid Kashmiri stresses the need to adhere to the latest directives of the leading Marja’iyah.
• Ali (a.s.) was the only person whose blow on the day of Khandaq was equal to the i’badeh of the Thaqalain – the jin and ins.
• Ali (a.s.) is the same self (Nafs) as the prophet (s.a.w.w) according to the Aya of Al-Mubahala (see holy Quran 3:61)
• Ali (a.s.) was like no other brother to the prophet (s.a.w.w.)
- 00 44 (0) 20 8459 8164
- 00 44 (0) 20 8451 1619
- 00 44 (0) 20 8451 1072
- Imam Ali Foundation
65 Brondesbury Park
London NW6 7AX
- Mon - Fri : 10am - 6pm
- Sat : 11am - 5pm
- 206, 98, 52, 302
- Willesden Green Station
- Brondesbury Park Station
Contact Seyed Kashmiri
You can contact the representative of His Eminence Ayatullah Al-Udhma Al-Sayyid Al-Seestani (may Allah protect him) Hujjatul-Islam Al-Sayyid Murtadha Al-Kashmiri on the following numbers:
- Uk: 0044 77 67 25 72 89
- Dubai: 00971 50 45 22 118
Imam Ali Foundation - London, UK