- The representative of the Supreme Shi’ah authority [marji’yah] in Europe addresses the speakers and preachers at the annual meeting in the United Kingdom, saying:
• You have to quench the thirst -of the new generation- to the true teachings of the Islamic faith in order to get them equipped with a strong shield and healthy vaccination against any indoctrination or theological contamination with the corrupt ideas, so that they would be able to advocate their faith against the contemporary orators of hatred, misguidance and sedition.
• He called for the constant use and reference to the speeches of Imam al-Hussain (as), in order to be inspired by his lessons, examples and reminding preaching, which may benefit all Muslims. One may also read what the distinguished figures of the East and the West have written about him (as).
• He has focused to remind everybody getting benefits from the recommendations issued by the higher religious Shi’ah authority in Najaf for the orators and preachers of the Muharram of year 1440 (AH).
- The representative of the supreme authority of Shi’ah Muslims in Europe inaugurates ‘the centre of Imam Ridha (as)’ in Liverpool. He congratulates the Islamic world on the auspicious occasion of the Day of Al-Ghadir, and emphasises:
• One must abide by the [Imamah] socio-political, spiritual and Divine leadership of the Ahl al-Bayt (as), and defend its values due to the famous prophetic (sawas) saying: “I recommend you to follow the Qur’an [Book of Allah] and my progeny [the Ahl al-Bayt (as)]
• We hope that this centre will be a hub for education and spreading knowledge for all believers along with their children! We hope that it will be a source of guidance towards unity and harmony amongst the community members, just like the rest of the centres in the United Kingdom.
- The representative of High Authority [marj’iayah] in Europe has met the head of the United Kingdom Council of Muslim scholars along with his entourage. He states:
The task of the Muslim scholars and preachers today is to give their utmost efforts in implementing their Islamic knowledge and expertise to save the Muslim youths become their life-savers in protecting them from the heavy bombardments, spurious doubts, and destructive ideas and preserving their pure doctrine and creed, through modern social communication tools amongst others.
- The representative of the Supreme Authority in Europe explains the meaning of the famous saying of Imam Al-Ridha (as): (One ought to accept it with the condition and the [detailed] conditions) in the famous Hadith of the Golden chain as it refers to the fifth principle of Shi’ah theological belief, i.e. the principle of Imamah (Divine-socio-religious leadership).
- The Representative of the high Shi’ah authority in Europe has expressed his condolences for the martyrdom of Imam Ja'afar As-Sadiq (as) and states:
• It’s time to return and apply the teachings of the Imam (as), with his wide and profound knowledge, elevated to the peak of intellectualism and modern cultural milieus. One must choose the correct educational basis and a constructive environment to nurture a faithful and healthy family with pure the spirits, well a balanced, polished and humane personality, inoculated from the epidemics of mental disturbances and horrendous spiritual degeneration that plague our modern world.
• For those responsible for educating our Muslim generations, whether knowledgeable renowned, speakers, orators or cultivated and educated elites’ organizations and/or journalists amongst other think-tank groups, they have to introduce his teachings and his wisdom and inform the teachers about the distinctive features of the Imam’s (as) intellectual school.
• One has to challenge the horrible plans and the seriously dangerous attempts to wipe out the pure Muhammedan Islam and corrupt the pure personality of the Muslim youths.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iya in Europe congratulates the Muslim world on the Eid al-Fitr and says:
1 - Eid is a great occasion and a great opportunity to purify the souls and chasten the spirits, and exercise tolerance and reconciliation and meet and be caring and friendly to others.
2 – We need to preserve what we learned in the month of Ramadan, maintain recitation of the Qur’an, worship and good deeds so that we shall not be: ((....like a woman who breaks into untwisted strands the yarn which she has spun, after it has become strong....)) Holy Qur’an 16:92
3. Muslim communities in Europe and the West in general should, during the days of Eid al Fitr demonstrate the true image of Islam, which promotes the values of tolerance and peace and the rejection of intolerance and hatred.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iya in Europe appeals to the Majlise Ulama Shia Europe to look at several important issues:
• Demand the British Ministry of Education not to oblige its Muslim students to learn some material contrary to their religion and morals.
• Emphasize the position of the leading Marja’iya and its important role in building a good community.
• Establish working groups of Ullema and specialists in each center to address young peoples’ reluctance to marry in the West.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iya in Europe congratulates the Islamic world on the upcoming holy month of Ramadan and confirms:
• The Iraqi people must adhere to the historical statement issued by the leading Marja’iya, which is the foundation for a new phase in the history of Iraq. Free nations are aware of their rights and take the initiative in their own hands - guided by the general directives contained in this statement.
• Muslim nations and governments must, in this month, seize the opportunity of brotherhood and love and harmony and discard hatred and grudges and become brothers for the love of Allah and the love of His Messenger and the love of his progeny – to be a credible example of the verses of the Qur’an.
- Allamah Sayyed Murtada al-Kashmiri hails the historic statement by saying:
• The Iraqis, who are going through the fourth exciting experience of the election of their MPs, were advised to abide by the details of the Democratic political statement issued by the Supreme Grand Ayatullah Sistani on 5 May 2018.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iya in Europe congratulates the Islamic World on the advent of the birth of Imam Al-Mahdi (may Allah hasten his reappearance) and the birth of Ali ibn Al-Hussein Al-Akbar (a.s.)
• Emphasizes upon scholars, Mubaligheen and officials of Islamic centres to pay attention to developing the personality of the Muslim youth culturally, educationally and morally through constructive lectures in the month of Ramadan
• Warns young people about the dangers of suspicious social networks.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iya in Europe says in his meeting with Mubaligheen, Imams and officials of centres and establishments in the United Kingdom:
• Today Muslims in the West face the danger of assimilation and the danger of interpreting Islam in contravention of Shari’a texts of the Holy Qur’an and the Sunnah.
- The high representative of Shi’ah religious high authority in Europe has expressed his congratulations to the Islamic world for the blessed month of Sha'ban and the birth of the bright moons from the progeny of the Prophet’s (sawas) Household (as). He says:
• Is it enough to pretend to be Shi’ah claiming love for the Ahlul Bait (as)!? No, swearing by Almighty Allah (swt), to be a Shi’ah is solely for the one, who fears His God and obeys His orders.
• The supreme authority calls for the smart presentation of belief combined with the right of arguments, proof and evidences. He has promoted peaceful coexistence with others based on friendly association and humane behaviour.
- The Representative of the leading Marja’iyah visits Alulbait Foundation in Madrid – Spain, and holds a reception for a member of the Board of Trustees and a group of professionals.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iya in Europe inaugurates Imambargah-e-Fatimia in Barcelona - Spain
Allamah Sayyid Murtadha Al-Kashmiri receives the Chairman of the Majlise Ulama Shia Europe and the accompanying delegation and addresses them:
• Your mission these days is immense and dangerous due to what the opponents’ actions to distort the Islamic faith and mislead and distract young people from the authentic Mohammadian school of thought. Therefore your duty is to rectify this through your lectures, meetings and seminars.
• Warns of the spread of Daesh and its branches, the so-called “caliphate cubs.”
- Enrolment Notice
To study Islamic sciences in the Holy city of Najaf at the School of the devout scholar the late Sayyid Murtadha Al-Kashmiri (died 1323 A.H)
- ‘AllamahSayed Murtadha al-Kashmiri expresses his condolences to the global Islamic World on the anniversary of Prophet Muhammad al-Mustafa’s (sawas) demise and he states:
• For the seal of the prophets, the Prophet Muhammad (sawas), there are four honouring titles, which are mentioned in the Qur’an, to the exclusion ofall other prophets (as).
They include: the honoured & elevated titles of, “Owner of [al-Kawthar]Heaven’s pool of drinking water”, and the "great intercession" [shafa’ah] and he is the channel of his nation [ummah] towards their Lord.
- ‘Allamah Sayed Murtadhaal-Kashmiri says:
• Visiting the holy shrine of Imam al-Hussain (as) on the twentieth of Safar is one of the recommended visits! It is an act of two Imams of the Ahlul-Bayt (as)! The act of an Imam (as) and his words represent the Sunnah!
• One of the widely spread and constantly practiced institutions amongst Muslim communities and others is to revive the honour of the deceased person 40 days after his death by giving charity on his behalf, seeking rewards for him and paying tribute to him by repeating his positive qualities at meetings held to commemorate him!
- The supreme religious authority issues guidelines and instructions to the visitors during the visit of the fortieth day after ‘Ashura [the occasion of the martyrdom of Imam Hussain (as)]
- The representative of the Supreme religious authority in Europe expresses his condolences to the Islamic world on the occasion of the martyrdom of Imam al-Hassan (as), and he states:
• The peace treaty of Imam Hassan (as) revealed the masks of the hypocrites who had misused the name of religion.
• The peace treaty had established the ground and paved the way for the revolution of Imam Hussain (as). It has safeguarded Shi’ah-Islam and protected Muslims and spared them further bloodshed. In same direction, the fatwah of collective Jihad by Grand Ayatullah Sistani, in our current time, was meant to unify Iraq and the Iraqis, including all its religious denominations and races.
- The representative of His Eminence Al-Sayyid Ali Al-Husseini Al-Sistani in Europe states
• the supreme marjia is a source of power to the sect and the reason for its continuity, and the current challenges will end up in failure.
- The representative of His Eminence Al-Sayyid Ali Al-Husseini Al-Sistani in Europe states:
• Pilgrimage is considered one of the obligations of the basic worships that muslims needs to fulfil, hence if Muslims were to exploit its benefits and objectives, they would become rulers of the world however they are lured into the love of the world (Dunya) , degrading the individual and causing them to become weak and unrespectable.
• The importance of a true Muslim is to hold on to the fundamentals of Islam and its implementation, and not to rely on others and Hajj is one these fundamentals.
- The high Marji'ya representative in Europe stresses the necessity of purifying the souls and cleaning the hearts to receive the blessed month of Ramadhan
- Allamah Sayyid Kashmiri appeals to Sunni and Shiite Muslim scholars to:
Seize the opportunity of the holy month of Ramadan to unify ranks and spread love.
- In the birth memory of the awaiting Imam (May Allah hasten his appearance), the representative of the High Marji'ya in Europe:
• Points out to some of the believers' duties at the occultation time.
• Confirm the adherence to line of the authorised leadership.
• Supplication for the Imam's safety and being victorious on his enemies, the hastening of his appearance and payment of the charitable alms for him and the continuation of his visit.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iyah in Europe meets with representatives of Islamic institutions and centers in the London, and says:
• The leading Marja’iyah emphasizes on the organization and accuracy of work and using time as much as possible.
• Working in Islamic centers and institutions is a non-ceremonial duty, and the worker must use wisdom and good advice to deal with matters.
- Allamah Sayyid Murtadha Al-Kashmiri inaugurates the Imam Al-Hussein (a.s.) Centre for the Afghan Community in Watford, on the outskirts of London.
• The leading Marja’iyah in Najaf views the multiplicity of centres in Europe as a healthy phenomenon – that is, if their aim is to focus on Islamic unity and preserve the cultural identity.
• Emphasizes on members of communities, in institutions and centers, to keep in touch and get to know one another on the days of religious events.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iyah in Europe welcomes the Chairman of the Majlise Ulama Shia Europe (Council of Shiite Scholars in Europe) and his delegation. He said:
- The function of the Alim and Mubaligh today is to diagnose the problem, and then prescribe the treatment.
- He stressed on holding intellectual seminars and regular meetings with scholars of other faiths to defuse differences.
- Stressed on holding meetings with officials of institutions and centres in the United Kingdom and abroad.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iyah in Europe congratulates the Islamic world on the anniversary of the birth the world’s leading lady, Fatima-tul-Zahra (s.a.), and congratulates the women on World Woman’s Day and says:
• Al-Zahra (s.a) was honoured in several verses of the Holy Qur’an, as in : Surah Al-Kauthar, Al-Mubahala verse, Al-Tatthir verse, Al-Mawaddah verse, and Al-Abrar verse and other verses stipulated by the two schools of thought.
• Muslim women should follow the ways from Al-Zahra’s life because she is the role model for them - as stated by the Prophet (s.a.w.w.) when he said: “Fatima is the world’s leading lady.”
• If Muslim women followed the ways of Al-Zahra (s.a.) they would not be a trading commodity for traders these days.
- In the Ullema Conference in Paris, the Representative of the leading Marja’iyah in Europe, says:
• Ullemas should speak to people according to their level of understanding - as in the Hadith “Address people according to their level of thinking. Do you wish that Allah and his messenger be disbelieved?”
• Ullemas are trustees upon God’s laws and that which has been prescribed by the prophets. Thus their duty is to maintain it.
• Ullemas need to observe their behavior and their movements because people are watching them.
• Ullemas need to cooperate and advise each other. Even if they differ on a certain issue then, let this be away from the public eye so as not to affect their credibility.
• Ullemas need to study different books of science and knowledge beneficial to the current needs of the people.
• Ullemas need to include the female element and invest their energies for Tabligh and family welfare.
- Allamah Sayyid Murtadha Al-Kashmiri conveys the guidance given by the leading Marja’iyah to his visitors (Part 2)
• Be humble with those you teach as with whom you learn from.
• Protect your students from delving into political discussions and Islamic Caliphate myths which only aim to distract and divert the generations from the right path.
• Instill the spirit of seeking help from Allah in all matters and educate people on the ways of the prophethood.
• Urge your children to get married early for their own safety from the devil’s devious ways.
- Advice and guidance of the leading Marja’iy’ah to Hawza students in the holy city of Najaf.
• You are now in a position to guide the believers and enlighten them to that which is good for their religion and lives.
• Apply what you preach to others because a teacher should teach himself first.
• Be like the prophets in your manners and traits and honour each other and respect other people so they may follow you.
• Associate with people and live with them according to the saying of the Imam (a.s.): “People are of two kinds, either your brother in religion or your equal in creation.”
• Prepare your studies early and discuss them among yourselves after class so the lesson stays in your mind.
• Avoid delving in politics, it’s a waste of time and mind preoccupying.
- Allamah Sayyid Murtadha Al-Kashmiri mentions the recommendations of the leading Marja’iyah to visitors of the holy shrines in the following points:
• Your visits to the shrines of the Immaculate Imams (a.s.) should not be limited to that which is customary only.
• Urged cooperation between the believers and visiting each other.
• Emphasized on making use of time to attain the ranks progress and perfection.
• His Eminence’s honour and respect for scholars and qualified people of knowledge.
• Called for coexisting in harmony with the communities where they live regardless of race and religion.
• Stressed on early marriage so as to preserve one’s religion and deter perversion.
- The Representative of the leading Marja’iyah in Europe says:
The leading Marja’iyah’s aid is not restricted to Hawzas, students, religious centers and institutions, but goes beyond that to assist both the needy and the destitute all over Iraq - away from nationalism and sectarianism and here’s a brief:
- The Representative of the Leading Marja’iyah in Europe congratulates the Muslim world on the anniversary of the blessed births of the Noble Prophet Muhammad ibn Abdillah (s.a.w.w.) and his grandson Imam Ja’far ibn Muhammad Al-Sadiq (a.s.) and says:
• Commemorating the anniversary of the two blessed births is abiding by the commands of Allah and the Sunnah of the holy Prophet which is in line with the approach of the immaculate household (a.s).
• Appealed to scholars and preachers, world politicians and thinkers in the community to stop the phenomenon of extremism which has tarnished the image of Islam in the world. He also stressed the need for unity, love and friendship and the renunciation of hatred and to respect Muslim blood, honour and property because it is as sacred as the holy Ka’ba.
- On the occasion the Arba’een of Imam Hussain (AS) Sayyid Kashmiri says:
• Ziyaratul-Arba’een is ritualistic in dimension, a divine light and a loud cry against oppression and tyrants since 1377 years ago. This is why the Arab and global media ignore it.
• The followers of Ahlul-Bayt (a.s.) paid with their lives and their money in order to maintain the continuity of this ritual.
• Despite the small surface area of Karbala, the number of visitors it hosts is by far many folds than those who go to Haj. The visitors are indifferent to the dangers on the road, inspired only by clam and inner tranquility.
• This year, Ziyaratul-Arba’een coincided with the heroic battles of the Iraqi army and the national mobilization forces in defense of peoples’ rights.
- The Representative of the supreme Marji'ya in Europe calls upon foundations, centres, societies and Imam Hussain Processions to use the language of moderation and forgiveness, the language that calls for unity and intimacy during the commemoration of Imam al-Hussain (May Allah bless him) in Ashur.
- The Representative of the High Marji'ya in Europe warns the youth that they should not be easy victims for the corrupted extreme organisations and must protect themselves by the following methods:-
• The Faith, the thought, awareness and be wide knowledge about the life of the prophet al-Mustafa (peace be upon him) and the members of his House hold ( May Allah bless them.) because it has remedy for every malady.
• They must avoid the friendship of those who have influenced by the corrupted ideas because a friend can exercise influence on his friend. Parents must become friends with their adults in order to fill this empty gap.
• They must not only avoid attending in the mosques that cultivate jealousy and hatred in them and the cancellation of others identities and distort their Islamic affiliation but they must not cooperate in any activity in these mosques as well.
• They must avoid social media because they are the most dangerous things the youth face today, and how many innocents were trapped and their lives were destroyed.
• They must be careful of accepting the material temptations and tours and others gifts because they form serious danger to the generation particularly the youth.
- In the Norwegian Capital, Oslo, the General Supervisor of the Al-Ayn Social Welfare Foundation, Shaykh Amjad Riadh talks about some of the leading Marja’iyah’s projects in Europe and Iraq, under the title: (The leading Marja’iyah and the general public)
- In Oslo, Sayyid Murtaza Al-Kashmiri says:
The leading Marja’iyah today is a symbol of fatherhood and Islamic Unity.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iyah in Europe calls on the Muslim world to get closer to Allah in this ‘night of destiny’ (Laylatul-Qadr), supplicate and be obedient to Him, and adhere to the teachings of Ahlul Bayt (a.s.) and follow the Marja’i approach; which is the Muslims’ safety ship in this day and age.
- Speech of the Representative of the Higher Authority in Europe on the occasion of holy month of Ramadan, where he said:
• One the works beloved to God Almighty and close to him in the month of Ramadan, is generosity to the orphan for saying (PBUH) (The one who is generous to an orphan during this month will get honored by God the day he meets Him)
• The Higher Authority adopted, restored and rebuilt hundreds of homes for orphans and families of the Popular Crowd (Hached Chaabi)
• Ain Foundation has built four complexes for widows and orphans in various Iraqi provinces, and double of that is under construction
• The Foundation established the Flourishing Star (Annoujoum Al-Zahira) Center for vital and critical purposes concerning the future of orphans
• The support of the orphan is a blessing for the supporter and shall increase his living, represent almsgiving made with his money, purify him and give him the honor of accompanying the Prophet (PBUH) in Paradise on the Day of Resurrection.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iya in Europe inaugurates the guesthouse of Anjuman-e-Faiz Panjetani, Al-Najaf Residence (Musafirkhana) – in the holy city of Najaf
- The Representative of Authority in Europe meets all Ulemas, Muballighin (informants) and Imams of the Islamic centers in the United Kingdom and says:
1. Authentic Muhammadi Islam faces today intellectual and military attack to discredit its ideological and cultural identity.
2. He appeals the Ulemas and Muballighin (informants) in the Muslim world to bear legal responsibility at present to bring the young people, get them closer and feed them with the essence of faith by adhering to the Koran and purifying Sunnah while taking the path of the pure ancestry to whom God gave abomination of filth and purified them.
3. The Ulemas and Muballighin (informants) must focus on Islamic unity between Muslims, which is the mystery of their existence.
4. The eminent authorities are the pioneers of the Islamic unity and Imam Sistani (L.M.H.L) is the model of this era.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iya concluded his tour of Canada and said:
• The community workers should seek to unite and put aside their differences. • Taklief of females before the males is an honour bestowed upon them from the Lord Almighty.
• Islam’s noble view of women is in delegating them the most important institution in society.
• The Hijab of a woman preserves her from humiliation.
• Ali (a.s.) is the most trustworthy hand-held grasp and the right path.
• Our problems are caused by the lack of adherence to the approach of the Commander of the Faithfull (a.s.)
• Officials in Iraq should stick to the recommendations of the leading Marja’iya in Najaf.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iyah in Europe Allamah Sayyid Murtadha Al-Kashmiri says:
• The Marja’iyah has never a single day abandoned the people. Being silent is wisdom determined by the status-quo. Time will reveal this secret.
• Mentioned parts of Imam Ali (a.s.)’s directives to Malik Al-Ashtar and others in authority – which is one of the most important political discourse for those in politics – if they can realize its significance.
• He who disrobes himself of Taqwa (wariness of Allah), will not be covered/defended by anything else.
- The Representative of the leading Marja’iyah in Europe holds a reception for a member of the Board of Trustees and a group of professionals, doctors and academics.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iyah in Europe:
• Condoles the Islamic world on the anniversary of the martyrdom of Fatima-tul-Zahra (s.a) and highlights extracts from her status.
• Emphasises upon Islamic centers and establishments in Europe to commemorate the Al-Zahra season during these days.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iyah in Europe congratulates the Iraqi people and the religious Maraji’ on the occasion of the birth of the Prophet (s.a.w.w.) and Imam Al-Sadiq (a.s.) and the recent victories. He said:
• The violation of Iraqi soil has united Iraqis from all backgrounds.
• Appealed to Islamic and western countries and others to eradicate this cancer [of terrorism] from the world.
• Without the prayers of the Marja’iyah and Ullema and the courageous Iraqi people these great victories would not be achievable.
• Everyone should be prepared to cleanse the remaining Iraqi territories, after which they need to get ready to struggle against their desires and passions.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iyah in Europe congratulates the world on the birth of the Prophet Jesus the son of Mary (peace be upon them). He says:
· God Almighty has sent 124000 prophets and messengers to humanity, beginning with prophet Adam (a.s.) and ending with the seal of the prophets Muhammad (peace be upon him and his household) with five of whom being Ulu’l-A’zm prophets, i.e Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them all).
· God Almighty sent His best creations to the world for the purpose of goodness and reform. They were sent to achieve one aim which is to purify the human self, to nurture and educate it on good manners; the most important being mercy and compassion, affection, honesty, trust, keeping promises and caring for the disadvantaged and the vulnerable, kinship and neighbourliness and all such good qualities.
· But what we see and hear today is the denial of these principles, as though people have returned to the age of ignorance and adopted the law of the jungle. The strong attack the weak, the rich against the poor, the big against the small and hearts drained of compassion; as though the prophets and messengers, scholars and righteous ones have not advised of the commands of the Almighty God.
- 1 »