- The Representative of the leading Marja’iyah in Europe:
• Congratulates the Muslim world on the auspicious occasion of the Eid Al-Wilaya and devotion.
• Considers this day as the day of allegiance to the true representative leadership during the era of occultation.
• Imam Al-Hadi’s (a.s.) Ziyarate on the day of Ghadir is full of his grandfather’s [Amirul Momineen] ways (peace be upon them both) as mentioned in the Qur’an and by the Prophet (s.a.w.w.)
• Muslims should seize this blessed opportunity to unite their word and purify their hearts.
- Imam Ali (AS) Foundation hosts scholars and officials of institutions and centers, intellectuals and dignitaries in London:
• Sayyid Kashmiri underlines the need to supplicate Allah Almighty during the remaining days of the month to end the believers’ ordeals everywhere.
• Reminds the audience of how parents used to bid farewell to the holy month.
- The Marja’iyah’s Representative inaugurates the Imam Ali (a.s.) Center in Rochester – Kent
- Allama Sayyid Murtadha Al-Kashmiri says:
• The world will not be free from oppression and corruption until the awaited Imam Al-Mahdi (a.j) reappears.
• He (a.j) will not reappear until three requirements are fulfilled.
• The main elements of the Imam ‘s (a.j) dominion are three hundred and thirteen – the same number as the companions of the holy prophet (s.a.w.w.) in the battle of Badr.
• The annunciation of his reappearance will be in the month of Ramadhan and he will rise on the 10th of Muharram.
• His supporters being scholars, the pious and the righteous will converge on him from all corners of the world to be Makka when he (a.j) rises.
- Meeting Scholars, Mubaligheen and Imams of the United Kingdom, the representative of the leading Marja’iyah in Europe said:
* If it were not for our brave troops the tragedy of the destruction of the shrine of the two Askari Imams (a.s.) would have been repeated.
* The campaign of the enemies of Ahlul-Bayt (a.s.) has not been limited to physical liquidation only but has surpassed it to include the intellectual one.
* The responsibility of Scholars, Mubaligheen and parents in the west is to safeguard the cultural identity of the people of the community.
* We need to spread the culture of affection and love among Muslims, even with those who offend us or differ with us in opinion.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iyah in London welcomes a gathering of scholars and Imams of centers in the United Kingdom on the occasion of the anniversary of the Mab’ath of the holy prophet (peace and blessings be upon him and his household).
• Bi’tha [official appointment] of the Prophet (s.a.w.w.) is the great guide to humanity. If its true dimensions were to be developed then much of today’s world problems would be solved.
• If Muslims would commit to the book of Allah and the prophet’s (s.a.w.w.’s) household then no lives would be lost and no money would be wasted.
• Westerners have a negative image of Islam due to acts of terrorists and extremist groups.
• Westerners draw on facts about Islam from the misleading media and not from its true sources.
- The Representative of the leading Marja’iyah visits Shaykh Al-Asifi in London
- Imam Ali (a.s.) Foundation, the Liaison Office of Ayatullah Al-Udhma Sayyid Seestani - in London, with the blessing of the leading religious Marja’iyah and contributions by a number of philanthropists:
• Establishes a school for religious sciences in the holy city of Najaf consisting of a department for Tabligh.
• In the beginning of Rabiul-Awwal 1435 Sayyid Kashmiri laid the cornerstone for the school.
• The school will accommodate more than 200 unmarried students and will be headed by an educational committee of specialists in teaching Hawza sciences.
- English Translation of Allamah Sayyed Murtadha Kashmiri’s Friday prayers Sermon
• Before the emergence of Imam Al-Mahdi (may Allah hasten his reappearance) four standards (or flags) will appear, two of which oppose the Imam (a.j) and two support the Imam (a.j).
• The Sufyani & Dajjal (or Antichrist) are symbols of the forces and tendencies fighting the Imam (a.j).
• The two standards of the Khorasani and the Yamani are the ones that pave the way for the emergence of Imam Mahdi (a.j ) and their emblem is; grief for Imam Hussein (a.s.).
- The representative of the leading Marja’iyah in Europe Sayyid Kashmiri :
• Emphasizes to the Majlise-Ulama Shia in UK to educate the young religiously and ideologically through weekly sessions at centers and institutions and assist them to memorize the Qur’an.
• Parents should encourage their children to attend Islamic centers to safeguard their religion and faith.
• Emphasizes on paying attention to the Arabic language because it is the language of the Qur’an.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iyah in Europe:
Congratulates the Muslim world on the blessed birthday occasions of the Noble Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w.) and his grandson Imam Ja'far bin Muhammad Sadiq (a.s ).
• Reviving the two occasions is a commitment to applying Allah's commands and avoiding His prohibitions.
• Appeals to scholars, preachers, politicians and prominent people of the world to combat the phenomenon of extremism around the globe.
• Emphasizes on unity, understanding and the rejection of hatred and resentment and the fight against sectarianism and respect for Muslim blood, honor and property for these are as sacred and inviolable as the Kaaba.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iyah in Europe, Sayyid Kashmiri, congratulates Christians all over the world on the new year and its festivities
- The representative of the leading Marja’iyah in Europe:
* Pays tribute this year, 1435, to the millions walking towards the Ka’ba of freedom, Karbala, to mark the fortieth day ‘Arbaeen’ of the martyrdom of Imam Hussein, peace be upon him.
* Values the role of Hawza scholars in teaching religious rulings ‘Ahkam’ to pilgrims.
* Appreciates the efforts of the Hussaini and Abbasi holy shrines in serving the devotees of Imam Hussein (a.s.) and thanks the security forces for ensuring the safety of the pilgrims from terrorists, extremist groups and others.
* The custom of walking, to seek nearness, began since the time of Imam Hassan Al-Mujtaba (a.s.) * It is possible to unite the peoples of the world in love and friendship through the aim of visiting Imam Hussain (a.s)
- The representative of the leading Marja’iyah in Europe :
• Emphasizes upon orators and Mubaligheen to adhere to moderate speech with all levels of society and maintain unity, love and affection.
• Emphasizes upon reliving Hussaini traditions according to the rulings of the faith and the directives of the grand religious Maraji’
• Complains of the shortage of Mubaligheen at the Foundation and the demand from a large number of Majalis convened this year.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iyah in Europe Allamah Sayyid Murtaza Kashmiri:
• Emphasizes on parents to talk the language of the Qu’ran with their children in order to preserve their religion and faith – in addition to the children learning other foreign languages.
• Emphasizes on parents to help their children memorize the Qur’an and teach them religious/ideology lessons and instill in them the love of the prophet (s.a.w.w.).
• Encourages parents, who are financially capable, to visit the holy sites and shrines with their children every year and to strengthen their faith personality.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iyah in Europe, Allamah Sayyid Murtaza Kashmiri congratulates the Muslim world on the month of allegiance [Wilaya].
- The representative of the leading religious authority [Marja’iyah] in Europe:
* Explains the reason behind the Marja’iyah’s banning of its pictures being raised in government departments and other institutions as being ‘self-promotion.’
* Condemns sectarian attacks on rallies and funerals, mosques and other places.
* Considers the abuse of Islamic figures as part of the justification to attack innocent people.
* Thanks a number of prayer leaders, from both inside and outside Iraq, for their moderate and balanced approach in calling for unity and renouncement of discord in accordance with Islamic morals and to respect the safeguarding of human life.
- The representative of the leading Marja’iyah in Europe condoles the Muslim world
on the martyrdom of the talking Qur’an coinciding on the night the silent Qur’an descended
- The European representative of the leading Marja’iyah:
Explains the weakness of Muslims today and their enemies’ prevalence is due to being distant from and Qur’an and the progeny.
The leading Marja’iya’s representative in Europe Sayyid Kashmiri:
• Calls on Muslims to be mannered like the Prophet (s.a.w.w.) and his pure descendants of Ahlul-Bayt (a.s.) in dealing with others - to ensure unity.
• And wishes for those who offended Muslim personalities to bear in mind the lives of the pure descendants in dealing with others so as to exemplify the saying of Al-Sadiq (a.s.): Be a good example for us, not a bad one. Endear us to people and do not make them hate us, muster all love for us and repel all evil.
- The representative of the Supreme Marja’iyah in Europe - Sayyid Kashmiri
* Calls on Muslim nations to take advantage of the month of Ramadhan to spread love and reconciliation, tolerance and consolidation of the great values that bind us to love God and obey him.
* And wishes to those who abused hundreds millions of Muslims by blaspheming them and making false, written and pronounced, allegations against them to repent to God in this holy month.
- The leading Marja’iyah’s Representative in Europe
• Calls on the Imams of Islamic centres and organizations to be a good example for others
• Appeals to everyone to adhere to the laws of their host country and refrain from any negative and provocative behaviour
- The Marja’iyah’s Representative Allamah Sayyid Murtaza Kashmiri’s visit to France
- Marj’aiya’s Representative Samahat Al Allama Al-Sayyid Murtaza Al-Kashmiri
joins religious celebrations on the birthday of Sayyeda Zeinab (peace be upon her)
- Marja’iya’s Representative Receives Keys for Academy in Berlin-Germany
- Marja’iya’s Representative plus a number of Ullema & Momineen acquire the building for
Ahlul Bayt Centre in Oxford-UK
- The Supreme Marja’iyah’s recommendations to Allama Sayyid Kashmiri for Momineen in the West - when he visited the holy cities of Najaf & Karbala
- Bait Al-Qaim Centre in Bradford, UK was inaugurated by His Eminence Sayyid Murtada Al-Kishmiri, the Marji’ya Representative.
- Al-Hadi Centre in Munich, Germany was inaugurated by His Eminence Sayyid Murtada Al-Kishmiri, the Marji’ya Representative.
- Under the auspices of al-Marji’ya Representative in Europe, His Eminence Sayyid Al-Kishmiri, the centre of Imam al-Jawad was inaugurated in the city of Birmingham, United Kingdom.
- The inauguration of Husainiyataz-zahra in Eskilstuna, Sweden
- The inauguration of Husainiyat Amir al-Mu’mineen by His Eminence Sayyid Murtada Al-Kishmiri in the city of Goteborg in Sweden.
- Visit by Sayyid Kashmiri and his accompanying delegation to Thailand, New Zealand, South Korea and Japan.
- Inauguration of the Torath Islamic Centre of Berlin
- By invitation from the Khoja Shia Ithna Asheri Jamaat of Dar-es-Salaam in Tanzania on the occasion of the birthday of Abi Al-Fadhl Al-Abbas (a.s.), the scholar Sayyid Murtaza Al-Kashmiri and the delegation accompanying him visited the country from 15 – 19 August 2007.
- Canada - US visit
- Mehfil Imam Ali (a.s) Program
- Mehfil Murtaza (a.s) Program
- Inauguration of Massomeen Mosque
- « 3