Arbaeen Hussaini (a.s) signifies the feast of miracles in the present day age.
Message of the Representative of the Ayatollah Syed Ali Sistani for Europe “ Hojetul-ul- Islam Wal- Muslimeen Syed Marajis Kashmiri at the culmination of Arbaeen Hussaini (a.s).
Programs of the Imam Ali (a.s.) Foundation – London
A - Religious affairs, this includes:
• Answering jurisprudence questions in Arabic, English, Farsi, French and Urdu via: www.najaf.org & phone & WhatsApp.
• Offering visitors advice on various religious, cultural and social affairs.
• Supervising the required legal (Shar’i) requirements when conducting marriage contracts and divorce proceedings.
• Commemorating births and deaths of the Immaculate Imams (peace be upon them), as well as other Islamic religious occasions.
• Conducting religious seminars for the youth and ladies and various communities.
• Holding weekly programs in three subjects; belief, jurisprudence and Qur’an - presented in Arabic and Farsi to the women’s group, and in Arabic and English to the youth group.
B- Social affairs:
Providing advice to clients on family affairs and solving disputes between family members, especially spouses, through the Family Affairs Committee.
C- Supporting centres and schools:
The Foundation provides support for programs held at religious centres in various European countries, US and Canada on various occasions throughout the year, such as the holy months of Ramadan and Muharram - by sending preachers and speakers, organizing programs, listening to the needs of young people and contributing to solving their problems and so on.
The Foundation also supports Arabic schools in the United Kingdom and European countries according to set criteria.
D- Interacting with various community activities by:
• Disseminating communications issued by the Office of the Leading Marja’iya in Najaf Al-Ashraf, to various segments of society in their appropriate language.
• Issuing statements on various current issues and attending events, or hosting meetings.
• Publishing and distributing Fiqh & Islamic ideology books in the following languages: Arabic, English, French, Farsi & Urdu.
• Receiving Shar’i dues, Kaffarat, Radul-Madhalim, Nithrs etc., to be spent on allocated resources or sent to Najaf.
• Participation of the Marja’iya’s representative in the Foundation’s activities and the activities of other Centres in the United Kingdom and European countries
• Holding monthly and annual meetings for preachers, scholars and heads of centres in the region to discuss the affairs of Momineen in the United Kingdom.